Desktop 16-channel battery tester
MC16 battery testing equipment
MACCOR MC16 is a multifunctional, fully automatic, programmable test desktop battery test system, which can be used for research and development and quality control of various batteries. MC8 includes the following functions:
The test equipment is controlled by a microcomputer and has internal memory. The test program can be completely downloaded to the test equipment and run.
· Each test channel in the system is relatively independently controllable.
· Test mode can be defined as constant current, constant power, constant resistance, and constant voltage.
· Each test mode can have 16 different termination conditions.
· The test process can be transferred to other test steps based on the end conditions.
· Four levels of nesting can be applied in each test procedure.
· The test system can display, trace and print test data or complete test process in real time.
· Can be used online with the environmental test chamber.
Test system is calibrated once a year according to NIST standards